COLOP CZ s.r.o.
COLOP CZ s.r.o.
Na Výhony 291
373 12 Borovany
The company COLOP CZ s.r.o. was established in 1993 under the trade name STEMPEL spol. s r.o. The name was changed in June 2005. The founder was COLOP Stempelerzeugung Skopek GmbH, one of the world's leading self-inking and ribbon stamp manufacturers, based in Wels, Austria. The headquarters of the company COLOP CZ is the village of Borovany, located 20 km southeast of České Budějovice.
Shortly after its foundation, COLOP CZ took an important position in the structure of the worldwide operating COLOP group. COLOP CZ took over part of the production including the know-how from the parent company and is the only foreign production unit of the parent company.
The production program of COLOP CZ includes the complete production of band stamps in various languages (stamps produced in Borovany are exported, as well as stamps produced in the parent company, to more than 120 countries around the world), the self-inking Printer Line, Pocket Stamp and Stamp Mouse, the flash stamps of the EOS Line, stamp pads and spare pads for self-inking stamps.
The business activities started in 1994. COLOP CZ is the exclusive distributor of COLOP products for the Czech market.
As sales increased, production and storage facilities gradually grew. In 2006, the warehouse premises were expanded with a new hall of more than 450 m2 and the company increased the number of employees to 80.
In 2011 construction was started of the new productions premises and storage area (500m2 and 180 m2 respectively) and was completed in 2012. The expansion meant that a total of 110 people were employed.
The expansion of the company continued in 2013-14, when new production premises with a size of 1400 m2 were completed and the number of employees reached 140.
COLOP CZ is ISO 9001 certified and is connected to the EKO-KOM Compliance System.