Please make sure you have a device and operating system, which is supported by the e-mark app. Information about the availability on devices can be found in our FAQ: “For which devices is the e-mark software available?”
I have a supported device but cannot download the app. What can I do?
If you are using a supported device and operating system and you cannot download the e-mark app you maybe have to delete the cache of your app store.
- Open the Settings app
- Click on “Apps & notifications” and then “See all apps”
- Scroll down and click on “Google Play Store”
- Click on “Storage” and then “Clear Cache”
- Click on “Clear data”
- Re-open the Play Store, and try your download the app again
- Open the AppStore App
- Tap ten times on any of the tab buttons at the bottom. You cache is cleared