Creating a 2- or 3-line in the app
To create a new 2- or 3-line imprint from scratch, go to NEW IMPRINT and select a one-, two- or three-line imprint on the top. The maximum size of an imprint is 150 x 14 mm, which is divided in the number of lines selected. Hence, a 2-line imprint can have a max. lenght of 75 mm and a 3-line imprint 50 mm. You can always change the number of lines and the lenght of your imprint afterwards in the editor, just click on Settings on the top left side.
Alternatively, you can also choose one of the pre-installed 2- or 3-line templates in the app and edit it.
Printing a 2- or 3-line imprint
When making a 2- or 3-line imprint (imprint already sent to e-mark before), please listen to beeps of the e-mark - it will tell you whenever you need to change direction for a new line.
- Take the e-mark from docking station and start to move the e-mark to the right (or left) until you hear the first beep
- Then move the e-mark downwards until the next signal
- Now start the second line to the left (or right respectively) until you hear the beep
- Move the e-mark again downwards until the next signal
- And finally making the third line until hearing the last beep
- Never lift up the e-mark during a 2- or 3-line imprint from the paper, otherwise it starts again with the first line.
- Please be aware that a 2- or 3-line imprint needs a little practice. Don't worry if your first try is not perfect yet :)