Creating a consecutive numbering imprint in the app
To create a numbering imprint, select "create new" and add a numbering element to your imprint. Alternatively, you can choose one of the pre-installed numbering templates and click on the numbering element.
You can choose the following numbering settings:
- Starting point/First number
- Steps to count upwards
- Digits of your number (00123 would be 5 digits)
- End point of your numbering
- Change after 'x' imprints (an imprint/number can be repeated several times before it counts upwards)
- Define a prefix or suffix to your number
Printing consecutive numbering imprints:
For using the automatic numbering function, the e-mark always needs to be connected to the app!
- Send numbering imprint to the e-mark
- Print it (beep indicates end of the imprint!)
- Wait until the next number has been sent (you will see the number changing on the screen of your app, it is sent immediately) - the e-mark beeps when transfer is completed
- Print it
... repeat step 3 and 4 as long as you want to continue
Please be aware that an imprint that includes an automatic numbering, cannot be stored permanently on the e-mark and it cannot be used in a printing queue together with other imprints!